Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sweet Find!



While in northern Texas this week I came across a sweet find, Margie's Sweet Shop and Deli. I was driving by and noticed a beautiful wedding dress and the mention of wedding cakes and simply had to pop in and check out two of my favorite things, weddings and sweets! I walked into a bakery with shelves of tempting delights staring right back at me along with smiling faces to greet me. I felt the calories soaking into my body just by the aroma of cakes, breads and other fine treats. The trend for wedding cakes in this neck of the country tends to be polka dots. How much fun! Next time your near Wichita Falls stop in to Margie's Sweet Shop and try the cream cheese brownie or heck, order these as your guest favors. You'll be glad you did.




Margie's Sweet Shop & Deli

4029 Callfield Road

Wichita Falls, Tx

940.692.2591

No comments: