Saturday, August 4, 2007

If you can't take the heat go to Colorado!




As a current resident of Phoenix in the midst to high heat and humidity, my trip to Colorado was just what I needed. What an amazing place for retreats, family trips, weddings and bridal party events. I feel certain we can create a memorable event in Colorado for Brides and Grooms with versatile interests. There are many lovely B&Bs that would be perfect for a bridesmaids luncheon or tea in between shopping sprees. The Cherry Creek shopping district is really hot right now. You could shop and eat there for days and still not cover it all. Antique Row is another cool option. Wear your walking shoes. There are 200 dealers on 18 blocks!

Okay guys, I haven't forgotten about you. You're in beer country when you come to Colorado. Grab your best buds and head to the Coors Brewery. Take a tour of this working brewery and grab a brewsky or two. You'll need it to relax after an adventure packed trip. If your bride doesn't want you to skydive, and I can't say I would blame her, you can still experience it with indoor skydiving. After that head to Rock'n and Jam'n for some serious indoor rock climbing. If you really prefer to enjoy the great outdoors, and I recommend you do in this beautiful state, head out for snowmobiling, white water rafting or fly fishing. Call today for more information on planning an event to remember!
http://www.absolutelyyouevents.com/

1 comment:

Liene Stevens said...

I love Colorado - and I agree, the breweries are a must on any itinerary. :)